After a continuing increase in demand for one company that can perform the installation of gutters, siding and windows, we now provide these services!
While we have been known as “The Gutter Experts” for over 25 years, we now consider ourselves “The Exterior Experts”. Why? We only install PREMIUM Siding Products and our siding technicians are VSI Certified Installers. Click HERE to find out why VSI Certification is important.
With the many exterior covering choices available on the market today, we have chosen Vinyl Siding as our primary exterior covering as it is one of lowest maintenance products out there which can also increase the energy efficiency of your home.
We are experienced and certified Northern Virginia siding contractors you can trust for quick and budget friendly siding installation in Northern Virginia. Our premium gutter services offer lifetime warranty and we have the best solutions in store for gutter and siding replacement, installation and repair.
When we talk about energy efficiency, we are referring to R-value.
While I am sure you have heard about R-value before, it is the measure of a material’s resistance to heat flow. Simply put…The higher the R-Value of a product, the greater the insulating power! So this means, less heating and cooling costs and that means more money in your pocket.
We offer the AeroWall System which is what we have put together for the ultimate in protection and value for your home and your wallet.
With our AeroWall System, we can increase the R-value of your home by up to 3 points! To put this into perspective, let us take a moment to show you what the average R-value is for other materials that can be used on the exterior of your home.
- Stucco has an R-value average of .10
- 5/16″ Fiber Cement has an R-value average of .15
- Brick has an R-value average of .44
- Standard Vinyl, Aluminum and Steel hollow-backed Siding has an R-value average of .62
- Real Wood Siding has an R-value average of .81
- AeroWall EPS Foam Backed Siding offers an increased R-value of 2.5 to 3.0!!
If low-maintenance and energy efficiency are two reasons that sound good to you, how about a few more reasons to help you choose our AeroWall Vinyl Siding Sytem for your home:
- With our Vinyl Siding, the color of the siding goes all the way through which means that any scratches or nicks blend in easily!
- With the AeroWall System, Vinyl Siding is permanently bonded to foam that not only increases the durability of the system but adds the increased energy efficiency to your home.
- The AeroWall System can withstand wind speeds of up to 190 MPH! That’s about an F-3 Tornado which has wind speeds of up to 206 Mph.
- The AeroWall Vinyl Siding System has a foam backing that is a BREATHABLE material that allows water vapor to escape helping to prevent mold and mildew growth caused by moisture buildup under traditional siding.